I'm mainly updating the Xscript Fiction Facebook Page these days, so you're best bet is to head over there for all your Xscripty needs.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Free Comic Book Day Comes Again!

Free Comic Book Day 2013 is May 4th and it's looking to be a big one for me and Xscript Fiction! All Star Comics Melbourne are having a massive event that day with its own Artist Alley - and I'm going to be there! From 1PM til 2:30PM I'll be doing free sketches! Check out the All Star Comics, Melbourne page for all the details.

Also - Xscript Fiction books will be on sale on the day too. Both "Hire My Seal" and "Jake Harrison: Relationship Detective" will be there for $5 and also a preview of a new book I've been collaborating on called "The Chin".  There's more. Check out the image below!

25 copies of this poster will be available so make sure you get in early and pick one up!



So I'll see you guys, May 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

X-script, SH! Ops, Amy Keller and all artwork, story and site content apart from fan art is Copyright (c) 2000 - 2010 Thomas Tung