I'm mainly updating the Xscript Fiction Facebook Page these days, so you're best bet is to head over there for all your Xscripty needs.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Xscript's 12th Anniversary! (And more!)

(You can buy copies of "Jake Harrison" AND "Hire My Seal" at All Star Comics today! Details below)

On the 3rd of August 2000 I wrote the first Xscript. Now 12 years later I've written 10 seasons of Xscript, 2 Books of "SH! Ops", 94 pages of "The Cosplayer" and produced 3 comics.

I'm also not done yet.

Starting this week you can buy "Jake Harrison - Relationship Detective" and "Hire My Seal" from All Star Comics, Level One, 410 Lonsdale St, Melbourne. If that's not enough to sell you, here's a preview of the opening splash page.!

And I'm still not done yet.

Starting next week I'll be premiering SH! Ops Book Three. Lucas Courier and the crew are back but that's not all - I'm getting ready for my first major Xscript Crossover. Let me give you a little blurb...

"Allison Tyler thought she'd fallen in love with the charismatic yet enigmatic Lucas Courier, the lead character of "SH! Ops" but she's never been able to piece together the truth about him. It's time to call in an expert. It's time to call in Jake Harrison: Relationship Detective. Fresh out of his new comic, Jake's going to have to solve a case that spans the Xscript universe! How does his case tie in to the hijinks of Jack Kaspar and his friends? Which SH! Ops characters hold the key to breaking the case?  What is the connection to the secret life of the Cosplayers? Tune in every Wednesday to find out!"
And don't fret! You don't need to have read ANYTHING to get this little book. Also every week you'll get a Cosplayer Tie In Strip! Also I'm beginning talks to produce a podcast-radio recording too! 

Thanks to everyone who's supported me in these projects over the 12 years. I hope that you stick around to see what else I've got in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

X-script, SH! Ops, Amy Keller and all artwork, story and site content apart from fan art is Copyright (c) 2000 - 2010 Thomas Tung